Listing Services Provided to Our Sellers...
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- Provide HDR Photos (Aerial, 360 & 3D Virtual Tours Available)
- Verify Home Measurements
- Install “For Sale" Sign on the Property
- Install Lockbox to provide secure entry for showings
- Input Property Information & Photos in the “Multiple Listing Service” (MLS), which links to vaious other websites online, i.e. Zillow, Trulia, & Realtor.com
- Share Property on Social Media Websites
- Notify Database Brokers of Property
- Notify Database Buyers of Property
- Schedule Showing Requests
- Continually Monitor Market Conditions, Showing Activity, & Areas Sales
- Weekly Updates, which includes market updates, notifications, recommendations & showing feedback
OFFER TO CLOSE
- Deliver All & Any Offers to Seller as Soon as Possible
- Review Offer w/Seller & Assess Any Risks & Concerns
- Negotiate the Best Offer Terms on Seller's Behalf w/Buyer/Agent
- Prepare Counter Offer, if applicable
- Collect Due Diligence Fee from Buyer/Agent & Deliver to Seller
- Monitor Contract Deadlines & Prepare any Required Amendments
- Coordinate Inspections Scheduling w/Buyer/Agent
- Schedule Appraisal w/Lender’s Appraiser
- Consult w/Seller on Inspections &/or Appraisal Results
- Negotiate Any Additional Requests From Buyer & Prepare Required Documentation
- Consult w/Buyer’s Agent to Monitor Lender Progress.
- Consult w/Closing Attorney to Ensure All Seller Requirements are Met.
- Coordinate Closing Date & Time w/Buyer’s Agent
- Review Closing Documents to Ensure Accuracy
- Provide Support After Sale to Answer &/or Assist Seller w/Any Additional Questions or Concerns.