Selling Services Provided to Our Buyers....
- Provide Property Information
- Schedule Showings
- Provide Buyer w/Property Access for Viewings to Assess Property Condition & Asking Price.
- Prepare a “Comparable Market Analysis” (CMA) to Establish Fair Market Value, Resonable Purchase Price, & Offer.
- Research Potential Property’s History-Ownership, Deed, Taxes, Public Records, Land Use, Zoning, HOA, Covenants, Special Assessments, Permits, & School Districts
OFFER TO CLOSE
- Review Property Information, History, & Condition to Establish a Resonable Offer
- Prepare Contract Offer & Addendums.
- Deliver Offers to Seller/Agent as Soon as Possible
- Negotiate the Best Offer Terms on Buyer's Behalf w/Seller/Agent
- Review Any Counter Offers w/Buyer & Establish Reasonable Response
- Deliver Due Diligence Fee to Seller/Agent
- Deliver Earnest Money Deposit to Closing Attorney
- Monitor Contract Deadlines & Prepare any Required Amendments
- Schedule Inspections w/Seller/Agent
- Provide Property Access to Inspectors &/or Contractors
- Monitor Home Inspection
- Consult w/Buyer on Inspections &/or Appraisal Results
- Negotiate Repairs &/or Due Diligence Requests w/Seller/Agent & Prepare Required Documentation
- Monitor Lender Progress.
- Consult w/Closing Attorney to Ensure All Buyer Requirements are Met.
- Coordinate Closing Date & Time w/Seller/Agent
- Accompany Buyer for Final Walk Through to Verify Property Condition, Prior to Closing
- Review Closing Documents to Ensure Accuracy
- Provide Support After Sale to Answer &/or Assist Buyer w/Any Additional Questions or Concerns.